ADs

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

What's in my Purse?!

Good evening Trend Breakers,

One of my favorite things ever is to know What's in everyone else's purses..( a little nosey, but who isn't?)..

So I decided today to show you What's in my purse, Hope you enjoy it..

What's in my bag?!

Well, First of all my bag that I use Everyday especially for running errands is this Brown medium cambridge satchel bag..

Now let's jump inside the bag (sounds weird..yeah I'm weird), a basic thing is my phone, and the case I have is this blush color from Ted Baker, and of course I have my wallet which looks like A 15 years old girl's wallet, but it's actually mine, and my makeup bag is Also a Ted Baker and I have my essentials which are:
  • plotting sheets from clean&clear
  • powder from Rimmel stay matte powder
  • Chanel mascara
  • L'occitane hand cream.. (which is so hydrating.. I'm in love)
  • Bath & Body works hand sanitizer
  • Dior Lip gloss
Finally, gotta have my perfume with me, and there's no need to bring my full size perfume (I probably have before and it crashed and ruined everything..) so I have Marc Jacobs Rollerball

and to protect my eyes from the sun, my sunnies that I have are Dolce&Gabbana, and I put them in a Henri Bendel case because it's more protective than the D&G case..

Hope you're enjoying your day and evening so far..

XOXO A Trend Breaker

No comments:

Post a Comment