ADs

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Stay Happy..

Hello Trend Breakers, hope You're having the best time..

Today,  I wanted to share with you a little different topic, but It's How I personally try to stay happy, because we all know that for some being happy is so important, and hard at the same time because they just can't stop thinking...so I figured that It might be helpful sharing a few of what can cheer me up if I'm feeling down..


  • listen to Your favorite CHEERING music/song.. we all know those people who have favorite song/music that are depressing, I gotta confess I'm one of them I love depressing music, it's in my nature, I can't help it, but when i'm not feeling the happiest, I have to look for the CHEERING songs that I like..don't listen to sad music when you're already not happy..

  • Go shopping A.K.A "Retail Therapy".. I'm not saying that you have to be a billionaire, so whenever you feel a little down, Go shopping..no I'm saying that going out for shopping will actually make you feel a lot happier, even if you didn't buy anything, you can go window shopping or whatever, you can buy just a little thing that will make you cheer up.

  • Do something you enjoy..everyone of us knows exactly what they really like and enjoy doing, for some it may video games, maybe taking a walk, maybe even sleeping, Do anything that you enjoy and you're sure will make you happier.


  • watch a comedy Movie..Watch a comedy movie, preferably new and for a bonus: order your favorite Pizza and snuggle up , and have a good time, and forget all about what bothers you.


  • Have a Journal.. get a beautiful and cute journal or any notebook, and start writing, drawing, or Doodling, but try to express yourself, and reflect all your thoughts, feeling, and everything g that you're having going on your life and upsetting you.

"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." -Audrey Hepburn

Stay Happy and Enjoy Every SECOND of your life.



XOXO A Trend Breaker







No comments:

Post a Comment