ADs

Friday, April 25, 2014

Casual Working Day!

Happy Friday TrendBreakers, Hope y'all had a productive week so far...

I like to dress A little casual on fridays, because you know it's much easier and Comfier, but it can't be anything less glamorous or not fun..

So today I'm gonna show you my take on a casual working day outfit idea,, (or what i would normally go for..)

Casual working day

First of all, on a casual working day, I would appreciate it if I gave my feet some rest from heels and tiring shoes, so I went for a super duper comfortable Oxfords, that almost feels like a trainers..
and I wanted to draw the attention of this outfit on the pants, super glamorous (HUH?)..they keep the office professional look with a bit of a twist, which makes the look more fun and relaxed.

of course, I had to pair it with a stable item, and here it's that fab grey Jumper that ties the whole look together, without overpowering..and I keep it pretty preppy with my purse, Glasses, the white pearl earrings, and finally the Watch (Which is a classic for me).

Surly, I had to keep my make-up super natural and settle, because honestly I don't like too much and overwhelming make-up to work, (For me it just not professional), plus who has the time??

Finally, you can't be a common white girl, without your starbucks, (Ain't I right?? LOL), but really you have to stay awake to cease the day..

I really like the preppiness of this outfit and how it's tied up all together, and seriously, this what I go for 90% of the time..

Outfit Details:
Jumper: Topshop
Pants: J.crew
Pearl earrings: Henri Bendel
Glasses: Tom Ford
shoes: Splendid
Watch: Daniel Wellington
Purse: Tory Burch
Fragrance: Kate Spade Live Colorfully


Hope you have a fantastic day, Followed by a wonderful Weekend...

XOXO A Trend Breaker

No comments:

Post a Comment