ADs

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Easter!

Happy Belated Easter Everyone, I hope you all had an amazing one, and enjoyed your time..

This year I went for an Easter Egg Hunting adventure, and it was quiet, peaceful day, and I've enjoyed my time reuniting with my family and catching up, so it was so much fun and such a pretty day.

As for my outfit that day, I went for something that was really comfy & casual as well as dressy and festive and screams SPRING...

easter egg hunting

For this kind of outfit I started with a very festive floral print shorts and paired it with plain white T-shirt and White converse, and a nice denim jacket in case it was chilly (yeah...the denim jacket was really important cause it got a little cold), and of course it wouldn't be an Easter without a cute Bunny ears, but mine aren't quiet bunny ears, but they did the job, and I can't go without a statement necklace, Cute watch, and a little cross-body purse that makes movement much easier for me...

Outfit Details:

Shorts: J.Crew
T-shirt:Warehouse
Shoes: Converse
Purse & watch: Kate Spade
Necklace & bracelet: Bauble Bar
Denim Jacket: TopShop
HeadBand: River Island.

Hope you had so much fun, and Re-Energized for your week...


XOXO A Trend Breaker

No comments:

Post a Comment