ADs

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Into the Blues!!

Hi Trend breakers..I'M here again with another outfit post...

Today was kinda nice , so I liked to dress a little light with less heavy layers, i went out today for a fun brunch, and had so much fun walk around, so it was quite peaceful day, and so i wanted to dress the same way..

Blue out

So, as a really casual day, I wanted to mix things, so I mixed this checkered shirt with white jeans and nice sandals, and a very little purse to carry the essentials and of course, it can't be me if I forgot about Accessorizing, so I went all sparkly and feminine to break the masculinity of the shirt..


Outfit Details:
Shirt: Zara
Pants: Hollister
Sandals: Tory Burch
Purse: Rebecca Minkoff 
Jewelry: H&M
Nail Polish: Essie Resort Fling
Lips: Cailyn tinted lip balm in Bubble Gum
Hair: had it up in a hair donut from Accessorize

Hope Y'all had a peaceful weekend, and ready for the Work...

XOXO A Trend Breaker

No comments:

Post a Comment