ADs

Monday, March 31, 2014

March 2014 favorites


Well, It's me again trend breakers, and today is the end of March 2014, which means...it's time for March Favorites, in this blog post, I'll include some of this month's favorites of mine, and tell you why they made it to my favorites this month...


March 2014 favorites
Hair:

  • PHYTOJOBA hair mask: I've been using this mask over the whole month now, and actually I'm really happy with it, I apply every week as a deep conditioner, and it has done miracles to my hair, my hair is softer and shinier, and when curled it makes even bouncier, so I really would recommend this mask to everyone.
  •  CHI silk infusion: Maybe I'm a bit late on track with this product, but it's just because i thought it will be one of the regular hair serum, nothing too fancy and it's on the expensive side, but as it took a whole lot of hype I decided to give it a try, and see if it's worth, and by being here, it obviously means it "so worth the hype" i applied this product after shower and let it air dry, and it was so nice, it didn't need as many products as I usually put.
Beauty:
  • Bioderma: Which is a water-based cleanser, this product basically has done miracles to my skin, as my skin is very acne-prone so I'm very cautious about the products I apply to my skin, and this one could my the only thing that cleansed my skin and took all the makeup off without being so harsh and without drying out my skin, so basically it's a very gentle cleanser that actually cleanses with increasing your acne problem "win-win situation"...I guess.
  • The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil: This is a spot treatment that I use on huge active pimples, although it sounds crazy to apply oil on an active breakout (or oily skin in general), but it's known that tea tree oil is actually good oil for breakouts and acne prone skin, I can say that this does the job really well without being overly expensive.
  • The Body Shop Duo Body Butter in vanilla: i usually alternate between my body butters and that one in particular is my all time favorite, it smells so good and really warm scent, but what really gravitates me to it, is the duo thing with is like 2 body butters in 1, I use the very thick one on my elbows, knees and any part that is feeling extra dehydrated and the other one I use normally and i can just say that the scent is so heavenly.
  • Chanel Lipstick in Chayls: it's such a wonderful color, it's a coral lipstick that is not too bright or in your face kind of coral, It's so settle color, and goes along with everything, I just love it.
Random:
  • Steve madden loafers: Loafers in general are my all time faves but this exact one is Leopard and so comfortable, so it's for like: a comfy fashion statement for every day.
  • Cinnamon Chex Cereals: this is made for a really yummy breakfast, and most importantly easy and time-saver.
  • Pretty little liars season finale: I've been watching this show since it came out, but lately I wasn't impressed and wasn't so into it, until the season finale, it made it a bit better, so if you didn't watch go and tell me what do think about it..
These were my favorites for the month of march, if you had anything that made it to your top list for this month, please share them with me, and if you tried any of the above products tell me if you liked it too...

Have a happy April's Fool...

XOXO A Trend Breaker


No comments:

Post a Comment