ADs

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The 13 Days Diet !!

(The 13 days) Diet, it's actually a diet that i saw awhile ago taking the hype on the internet, and if you didn't hear about it, then you can know it all here :D

First, I'll start the whole story from the beginning with you all, I've been going on healthy diets and balanced nutritional diets for a very long time, which in turn didn't make me lose weight anymore cause my body got used to it, and I no longer lose weight, so I started searching through the internet for a diet that can make me lose much weight faster and in a shorter period of time, ( which BTW is very harmful for your body and not that helpful or even beneficial..).
So, I found this diet and a lot were talking about and said that they lost so much weight, so i gave 
it a try.

Let's first see what it claims....it claimed that it will change the metabolism and if you don't know what is the metabolism??, the metabolism is the set of life-sustaining chemical transformations within the cells of living organisms, that actually burns your calories...(kinda off), and also it's supposed to make you lose up to 15 lb. to 20 lb. -which is a lot- and every girl's dream (duhhh), so i did it.

and this is the diet plan:
  


NOW, it's review time....
Sadly this diet was not as expected at all it was hard and really not nutritional, at the end of each day I would feel really dehydrated and uncomfortable the despite the huge amount of water that I did drink,  and i would just feel so angry and nervous for no obvious reason ( and i know this may happen in a lot of diets but that one was horrible)..now to the claims that you will lose up to 20 lb. this didn't happen, and i lost nearly 8 lb. knowing that i was dying and i didn't cheat even for a gum -which i needed badly- but that's ok as long as it will change my metabolism rate and will make it higher and so i won't put much weight on after finishing off with this diet. well, this was the biggest LIE ever, my metabolism rate didn't go higher or anything.

 To end my hating thing on this diet, i would say that you should stick to a good diet, that won't put you on a starvation mode, and just eat healthy and exercise at least 3 times a week, but never ever, go to such a fad diet, that makes you lose nothing but your temper.
Stay healthy & safe. <3
XOXO A Trend Breaker

No comments:

Post a Comment