ADs

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Camo Chic!

it's mid-week, and a lot of us if not all of us start to dream about the weekend, right??
Right.

I was so discouraged to go out today, but actually the weather was nice and made me wanna get my camo jacket out and style it.

of course your girl will never get bored with a nice white-tee, and a nice light wash ripped jeans...and from here the outfit went to accessorizing stage (which is honestly my Fave..)

I added a nice cognac purse and chunky heeled booties with some dainty jewelry, and neutral makeup with the nude lips and manicure..

Day out,

Outfit details:
Jacket: Current Elliott
Jeans: Vero moda
White-tee: Thedressingroom.com
Booties: Steve madden
Purse: Vince camuto
Watch: Marc Jacobs
Lipstick: Lorac Alter Ego  
Sunglasses: Thierry Larsy

XOXO,  A Trend Breaker

No comments:

Post a Comment