ADs

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Day to Night.

Being everyday on the run...we have to look presentable day and of course night, that's why I like to always incorporate my wardrobe with the most versatile pieces that can be transformed from day to night really easy.. and I can't mention "versatile" without mentioning the one and only JUMPSUIT.

A jumpsuit for me is not just a key piece, but more..It's a whole outfit and most importantly very very..let me add another very comfortable piece that you would live in it.


So, today I'm bringing y'all my own take on jumpsuit day to night ;)

For the day look:

As the jumpsuit is very simple in itself I liked to play with it, by adding the most comfy shoes ever "Tieks" in Leopard print that brings a playful touch to the simple all black outfit, and of course a big purse to take all the day's junk, Finally I accessorized with an edgy bracelet and layered necklace.

For the night look:

I went with black and silver theme, really simple but strong I love this combo so much and it's really time efficient especially if you're in a rush but still wanna look good.

Jumpsuit

Outfit details:

Jumpsuit: Topshop
Purse (Day): Tory burch Robbinson
shoes: Tieks
Bracelet: BcbGeneration
necklace: (Similar)
Purse (night): Chanel Boy
shoes: Alexander McQueen
Bracelet: Fiorelli

XOXO A Trend Breaker

No comments:

Post a Comment