ADs

Monday, April 28, 2014

Monday Funday...NOT!!

Well, back to work...Happy Monday everyone.

Every Monday some may feel down and don't want to go to work, and they just wanna sleep..But others look at the bright side, for which, new opportunities and happy events may occur, between those and those..I just wanted to look presentable and happy even in my monotones.

monotones

So, today I went really simple with my outfit, monotoned with a pop of Color, just as simple as that...

Pencil skirts have been one of my favorite things for a while, and the white color is change and another take to the black ones, and I love it..

There's a rule,," If it's high-waisted, pair it with a cropped."- (No, No one actually said that, but I just came up with it, and It's true). 
so I had my cropped sweater which added a nice relaxed touch to the outfit, and for the pop of color I took this red purse and I think personally that this's such a classic and pretty simple outfit for work..

Tricks...
Today, I thought I would share some of my tricks for making a cropped top work for work..

Trick#1: wear a same colored camisole underneath your top and so you can move as you like without showing much skin..

Trick#2: instead of wearing actual cropped top, wear a light weight sweater and tuck it in your skirt, then pull out half-way so you're finished with a cropped-like top.

Outfit Details: 
Top: Mango
Skirt: Jane Norman
Shoes: Zara
Purse: Forever 21
Sunnies: CRAP
Necklace: Pacsun
Lips: M.A.C Viva glam 
Fragrance: Nina by Nina Ricci

Hope you're having a wonderful day so far..

XOXO A Trend Breaker

No comments:

Post a Comment