ADs

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter Ready: Make-up

Continuing on my Easter Ready series, Today I'm gonna show you a make-up idea for the Easter's Day...

For an Easter springy morning out, you would love to have fun make-up, but it must be so heavy, I would love to have a pop of color (preferably pastel) to give me that spring Vibe.


Easter ready makeup 

A good base for a flawless skin looking make-up start be applying your Day moisturizer, Then start Prep-ing the skin by applying this Maybelline Baby skin Instant pore eraser, and moisturize your lips, (I use EOS lip balm)..

Then for the Face make-up, On sunny days I prefer applying on  BB Cream that has SPF into it, so I use Dr.jarte BB Cream, now time to conceal those bags under the eyes with NARS concealer and for the blemishes I like the laura mercier darker shade, and the lighter shade for highlighting as a base..
to prevent looking overly oily, I like the dream matte powder that mattifies my skin like magic, then for bronzer, the Dior Nude bronzer is just enough for warming up my complexion, and gives me that summer glow, and this is time for my favorite product out of this all which is the Bobbi Brown Blush in Plum...and for my brows I think that Benefit Gimme brow is an easy one step that transforms the whole look of my brows..(in a good way of course).. 

It's Fun Time A.K.A Eye makeup time, I start off withy my NARS matte eyeshadow in Abbyssinia all over my lids, Then I'll take my darker color in my NARS South pacific eyeshadow Duo, and line my upper lash line and blend it really well, and then take the lighter color and put just a little bit in my inner corners, and with the Stila eyeliner, I'll make a very thin line over the eyeshadow on my lash line, then with a black pencil eyeliner I'll line my tight lash line, and then curl my lashes and apply the waterproof rocket mascara to give me the needed volume without smudging all over my face..

To Finish Off I'll apply a very light coral pink color on my lips using the Burjois-Duo in peach on the beach, and my nails are tie between butter London in Periwinkle Blue, and Essie in Romper Room, and Finally, Perfume in Viva la Juicy- La Fleur By Juicy Couture..

Hope You try it and like it <3

XOXO A Trend Breaker

No comments:

Post a Comment