ADs

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Airy breezy outfit





Hello TrendBreakers, Happy 1st of April, or April's fool although it's not my favorite day, but Today is looking really cool and so spring-like, so I decided to go with this outfit as it's so airy and breezy and so comfy..

I went with the blues color scheme, because it's actually my favorite color and I paired it with plain White tee that ties everything up really well.


Airy breezy outfit


In the past I may or may not be the hugest fan of boyfriend jeans, but I was proved wrong the second I tried these bad boys on, they are the Gap distressed light wash boyfriend jeans they just look perfect, and I guess I'll be wearing themcklace:  Tons, (I don't know...)

As this outfit is super duper simple, I find that a bit of statement pieces here and there  will hurt nobody, so I got this beautiful statement necklace, and these adorable floral blue shoes (perfect, Right??...Ohhh at least for me).

For makeup I kept it simple with a little winged-liner and flushed cheeks and natural Glossy lips, and I can't forget the fragrance, which is the definition of this outfit {DOLCE & GABBANA light blue}

Outfit Details:
White-tee: Target
Boyfriend Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Gap
Necklace: Aldo
Purse: TheNandnowshop.com
Watch: Asos
Hair ties: Marc Jacobs
Shades: Ray-ban
Bralette: Monki
Liner & lipgloss: Boobi Brown
Flushed palette: Urban Decay Naked
Nail Polish: Chanel les vernis in Bel-Argus
Fragrance: DOLCE & GABBANA in light blue


Hope your day is going well,

Stay Fabulous.

XOXO A Trend Breaker

No comments:

Post a Comment