Today I'm gonna take you on a reviewing journey of those mircale products and they are:
La Roche-Posay EffacLar Duo and Sébium Pore refiner.
- I wash my face with a skin friendly gel foam and then apply the La Roche-Posay EffacLar Duo as a "spot treatment", most of the days I can go to bed without applying any moisturizers, but on cold wintery days, or when I generally feel that my skin is dry or itchy I'll put a light weight moisturizer that won't embrace the oiliness of my skin when I wake up.
- By the time of using it feel my skin is a lot clearer and healthier in general.
- in the picture below, you can see how the texture of the La Roche-Posay EffacLar Duo is so smooth and light weighted product that works miracles on my skin.
The Texture of the La Roche-Posay EffacLar Duo
for my morning routine where i use my Sébium Pore refiner:
- I start by washing my face with the same gel foam I use in my night routine, and then apply the Sébium Pore refiner, it acts like a skin primer for my skin, it makes it so smooth and it makes my pores almost unnoticeable, (like there is any, who wouldn't want the same?!).
- Then I follow with a moisturizer that is high in SPF and I'll be good to go and conquer the world ...LOL JKING.
- in the picture below you can hardly pick the difference between the Sébium Pore refiner's texture and the La Roche-Posay EffacLar Duo's texture, but the Sébium pore refiner is a lot matti-fying.
The Texture of the Sébium Pore refiner
A Trend Breaker